Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: richmouse Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 48  
Subject: How do you enter the contest? Date: 9/25/2007 3:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Not been online here long enough to find out how to enter as my conection speeds up and slows down alot I'm working to earn a faster computer but until then how do enter caps contest. I would like to compete against you guys. richmouse
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jdnoles Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14 of 48
Subject: Re: How do you enter the contest? Date: 10/5/2007 10:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I can't figure out how to enter it either. Help! I keep being brought back to a login page. Ridiculous.

Author: richmouse Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 48
Subject: Re: How do you enter the contest? Date: 10/10/2007 7:20 PM
Go to caps then click or double click in the upper blue bar on the word contests. your in that easy.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement