Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Professor9 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4868  
Subject: How have I not come across this board before? Date: 9/23/2012 7:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
It looks like a friendly little space.

Probably some of my own innate cowardice is to blame, but my own humble writing aspirations are beginning to show a few buds, so I'm excited to try and keep the momentum going.

Full disclosure: Thus far I'm writing about old comic books. I've had two pieces published in BACK ISSUE magazine thus far with two more in the hopper and one yet to be completed, but due to a series of fortunate events and at least one big surprise I got my name on a cover of a book this year about the comic and commercial artist, Nick Cardy.

I did not, however, want to sink into self-promotion, but to share a little good fortune and hopefully be a helped and helpful contributor to the group!

Prof
Print the post Back To Top
Author: NechesInvst Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4849 of 4868
Subject: Re: How have I not come across this board before Date: 10/10/2012 1:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Prof,
You showed up just in time.
http://www.nanowrimo.org/

You can start on that novel on Nov. 1 and wrap it all up on the 30th.
Start that outline now--you'll want to start right away on the first.

Mike
~welcome aboard!

Author: Ezlington Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4854 of 4868
Subject: Re: How have I not come across this board before Date: 10/28/2012 1:59 PM
Recommendations: 0

juliej1
.oO British Invasion Oo.
Just a reminder that within 10 days

YOU will be

.....> http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=28202828
28 @ 85&Breezy @OB
29 juliej1
30 GTBG's Fool-aversary
31 EvilCountessJax & €z's Carcinoma Ball

November
1 Jiggle Sp•t
2 Sunrayman LoonDay
3 -- BigBunkler: Balloon Day[2006]
4 tisonlyme
5 Odee
6 Jiggle Sp•t
7 Professor9
8 QuiteUnusual

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement