Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Gohigher Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 485  
Subject: How long is too long Date: 4/4/2012 3:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I bought AA last year at the towards the top ($16).Will we ever see these numbers again>?
Clean up or hang on>?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jamesp717 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 383 of 485
Subject: Re: How long is too long Date: 4/4/2012 3:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
LTBH is usually considered 3 to 5 years. I bought about 18 months ago and intend to hold for a bit longer. In the meantime it does pay a small dividend if we get a turnaround in the economy it should pay off.

James

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 386 of 485
Subject: Re: How long is too long Date: 4/16/2012 3:14 PM
Noted but I don't that price any longer on the horizon. AA has delivered and is well focused!

Author: SubGuy One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 389 of 485
Subject: Re: How long is too long Date: 5/1/2012 11:22 PM
Recommendations: 1
Understand kahuna sometimes lives in an alternate reality, but his investment advice is actually pretty good. IIRC, he called the recession and housing bust when things were still flying high. If I had listened to his advice back then, I would be much better off today.

SubGuy

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 390 of 485
Subject: Re: How long is too long Date: 6/15/2012 11:59 AM
Recommendations: 1
AA has absorbed the pain and as obamcare gets repealed or amended the US economy may well get a boost. This could be compounded by the election of Mr Rommney.

Author: jamesp717 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 391 of 485
Subject: Re: How long is too long Date: 6/15/2012 5:43 PM
Grasping at straws here, dont you think ? How does Obama/Romney Care affect the price of aluminum ?

James long AA and Obama

Author: jamesp717 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 393 of 485
Subject: Re: How long is too long Date: 6/21/2012 7:17 AM
Osama, despite having been a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago

Really, you lost the little bit of crediblity you had left with me at Osama !

James

Author: mountain8 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 394 of 485
Subject: Re: How long is too long Date: 6/22/2012 4:19 PM
James,

Please expand?

Author: mountain8 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 395 of 485
Subject: Re: How long is too long Date: 6/22/2012 4:20 PM
Kahuna,

Please answer James.

Author: jamesp717 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 396 of 485
Subject: Re: How long is too long Date: 6/22/2012 5:06 PM
James,

Please expand?

See previous post.

James

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 397 of 485
Subject: Re: How long is too long Date: 7/1/2012 5:04 PM
THE HUGE TAX IS UPON US! Obamacare is and continues to be the Biggest Jobs Killer in history. Without the economy may have been more resilient! That would benefit AA!

Author: jamesp717 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 398 of 485
Subject: Re: How long is too long Date: 7/1/2012 9:57 PM
Rubbish

James

Author: culcha Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 399 of 485
Subject: Re: How long is too long Date: 7/2/2012 8:18 AM
Wrong board!!

Author: PHOINIX20 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 405 of 485
Subject: Re: How long is too long Date: 7/30/2012 12:26 AM
ROCKJCP Number: of 404
Subject: Re: How long is too long Date: 7/1/2012 5:04 PM

THE HUGE TAX IS UPON US! Obamacare is and continues to be the Biggest Jobs Killer in history. Without the economy may have been more resilient! That would benefit AA!

Hey Roc...I am curious to know at school you are
teaching economics....I hava a couple of friends
who would love to send their grand children there!

PHOINIX20
The Eternal Bird

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 406 of 485
Subject: Re: How long is too long Date: 8/2/2012 9:58 PM
My degree in Economics is irrelevant but Common Sense should prevail after 2 1/2 years of the clueless crew. They received excellent advise from Palmisano and Immelt but turned a deaf ear!Bets made by Obama have been losers. The Keystone Pipeline was a no brainer or so most Americans thought!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement