UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: yeilBagheera Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 485  
Subject: how many FOOLS are up here Date: 11/26/2009 2:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Foolanthropy has started - see HOME tab of the motley fool and brace yourself for lots of chatter.

You can read this:
Make noise on Fool.com. For every article comment, blog post, blog comment, and discussion board post from today until Jan. 8, 2010, The Motley Fool will donate $0.10 to Thurgood Marshall Academy (up to $20,000). Make your voice heard -- early and often!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: RainyDayWoman Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 476 of 485
Subject: Re: how many FOOLS are up here Date: 11/26/2009 12:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm here :-). Happy Thanksgiving to you. Isn't it great that the snow has washed away from the streets so we can all get around safely today.

RDW

Author: Globetraveler Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 477 of 485
Subject: Re: how many FOOLS are up here Date: 11/27/2009 1:46 AM
I'm not up in Alaska at the moment, but my daughter is. She's attending UAF. I'm working on getting back to Fairbanks, but for now I'm still here in Germany.

Author: yeilBagheera Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 478 of 485
Subject: Re: how many FOOLS are up here Date: 11/27/2009 9:38 PM
Yes, I miss the white flocked branches, but not the icy patches on the sidewalks.

Author: yeilBagheera Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 479 of 485
Subject: Re: how many FOOLS are up here Date: 11/27/2009 9:38 PM
Ah, hope she's enjoying it. Might get cold there this weekend.

Author: Globetraveler Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 480 of 485
Subject: Re: how many FOOLS are up here Date: 11/28/2009 4:38 AM
Ah, hope she's enjoying it. Might get cold there this weekend.

It was cold there last weekend with temps near -35. I talked with her today and it was near 25 and she was running around in jeans and a t-shirt. I'd say she's usered to the weather there. :-)

Author: yeilBagheera Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 481 of 485
Subject: Re: how many FOOLS are up here Date: 11/28/2009 4:42 PM
Recommendations: 1
yes, a true Nanook.

Best college story of the week: someone I know at school in British Columbia has an extended winter break (the campus is being used by the Winter Olympics) -- she's going to do an internship, learning to make goat cheese!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement