UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Sanren One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 76077  
Subject: How many IRA accounts? Date: 11/24/1998 3:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have an IRA account with Fidelity, but now I am looking for a more aggresive small cap mutual fund for my IRA account, can i go ahead and open a new one with some other Mutual fund family? I heard some where that I can only have 1 IRA account is that ture????
by the way how do you guys highlight the text your are writing?
thanks
Al
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFPixy Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6751 of 76077
Subject: Re: How many IRA accounts? Date: 11/24/1998 10:53 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Al asks:

<<I have an IRA account with Fidelity, but now I am looking for a more aggresive small cap mutual fund for my IRA account, can i go ahead and open a new one with some other Mutual fund family? I heard some where that I can only have 1 IRA account is that ture????
by the way how do you guys highlight the text your are writing?>>

Where do you hear this stuff? Must be something in the water around that cooler besides H2O I guess. :-) You can have as many IRA as you want. You just can't contribute anymore than a total of $2K per year to them in combination. And you may move any existing IRA to any other IRA you wish, too. So if you wish to move yours, just contact the new fund and tell them you want to transfer an existing IRA to a new IRA with that fund. They will send you some forms to complete to have the funds transferred. Complete and return those forms and the deed will be done.

If you wish to highlight text, at the start of the word(s) just before the first letter indicate "" without the quotes for italics and/or "" for bold. At the end alongside the last letter or punctuation mark use "" and/or "" without the quotes. That'll get the job done.

Regards…..Pixy

Author: Sanren One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6764 of 76077
Subject: Re: How many IRA accounts? Date: 11/25/1998 4:10 AM
OK thanks I understand now.
But i still don't understand how to highlight stuff
type "bold in the quotes???"
thanks
al

Author: BobSch Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6769 of 76077
Subject: Re: How many IRA accounts? Date: 11/25/1998 2:40 PM

Just type to bold and to return to normal.

You can also substitue an I for the B for italics.

Bob

Author: BobSch Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6770 of 76077
Subject: Re: How many IRA accounts? Date: 11/25/1998 2:42 PM

Just type to bold and to return to normal.

You can also substitue an I for the B for italics.

OPPS, that didn't work. Lets try again:

Use < b > (without the spaces) to bold and < /b > to return to normaal.

Author: TMFPixy Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6788 of 76077
Subject: Re: How many IRA accounts? Date: 11/26/1998 11:38 AM
Al,

<<OK thanks I understand now.
type "bold in the quotes???">>

LOL at how I blew that one. Let's try again. Ignore the quote signs and the spaces within those quotes for what follows. Before the very first letter of the phrase you wish to highlight type "< I >" and/or "< b >" to italicize or use bold face. Typing both in succession uses both. To turn off the highlighting, after the last letter in the phrase type "< / I >" and/or "< / b >". Remember, there are no quotes and no spaces between those notations, and they appear immediately before and immediately after the phrase to be highlighted.

Regards….Pixy

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement