No. of Recommendations: 0
saaay fools, I`m clear on deductable non-deductable IRA s. however i don`t know how many nons i can open in each tax year. foolishly yours, sayfool
Print the post Back To Top
Sayfool,

<<I`m clear on deductable non-deductable IRA s. however i don`t know how many nons i can open in each tax year. >>

The only limit is how much you contribute in total each year, and that limit is $2K. You can put $2K in one, or $1 in 2,000, or $0.01 in 20,0000. So I guess there's a limit on the number after all because mills aren't legal tender. The lowest deposit you can make is $0.01.

Regards……Pixy
Pixy, You`re the greatest!!!!!!!!
Oh wait! Pixy Iforgot to ask. Is that 2k in qualified IRAs and 2k in non-qualified or 2k period? Yes you`re still the greatest!!!! sayfool
Oh wait! Pixy I forgot to ask. Is that 2k in qualified IRAs and 2k in non-qualified or 2k period? Yes you`re still the greatest!!!! sayfool
SayFool,

<< Is that 2k in qualified IRAs and 2k in non-qualified or 2k period?>>

It's up to $2K in total for all IRA be they deductible or nondeductible. You may buy one apple and 1,999 oranges or 2,000 oranges or 2,000 apples or any combination in between, but you may spend only $2K.

Regards....Pixy
Advertisement