No. of Recommendations: 4
I don't know what "Insta-Gram" is, but I thought this was a funny video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-dD-QKYN4&feature=playe...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Lol, that's hilarious! Especially since I DO know what it is... I have an account! It's a popular photo app with a strong social component (you can give a thumb's up to others photos, comment on them, etc.). It's a smartphone app you can use in place of your phone's camera, and it has a bunch of filters you can use to brighten or darken or change the contrast or warmth, etc. of those photos instantly, then ship them off to Twitter or Facebook or whatever other social apps you use.

And, yes, people take pictures of themselves in bathroom mirrors ALL THE TIME! It's absolutely ridiculous. And food... my God if someone manages to nuke a hot dog just right they'll take a picture if it and post it! There is a Tumblr feed called POHTPOF, which stands for "Pictures of Hipsters Taking Pictures of Food"... basically mocking the phenomenon brilliantly.

But my Instagram pics are all awesome of course...
No. of Recommendations: 0
But my Instagram pics are all awesome of course...

Of course. ;-)

What's your instagram account URL?
What's your instagram account URL?

Instagram.com/colovion

I'm easy to find most places. Not every colovion is me, but many are.
I'm easy to find most places. Not every colovion is me, but many are.

Ahh, I see. I must join to see your photos. I will do so. ;-)
that was a hoot, that's where I found the Lesbian Mtn. video.
oh gosh, I'm missing out! :)
My cousin posted a selfie (self-taken picture of herself) on vacation to her Facebook today... and there is part of a toilet visible in the background because, of course, she took it in the bathroom mirror.

Sad but true.
My cousin posted a selfie (self-taken picture of herself) on vacation to her Facebook today... and there is part of a toilet visible in the background because, of course, she took it in the bathroom mirror.

Sad but true.

Your cousin just needs to learn how to crop her photos better. <grin>
Advertisement