No. of Recommendations: 0
This has probably been asked before…

My daughter's room is chaos. She is 8 y.o. She has so many stuffed animals that they take up the entire lower bunk. Of course – they all end up on the floor when she has a sleep over. Each one is named and has a story that she could easily tell you (i.e. each one is precious to her).

She has tons of books.

She has every McDonald's happy meal toy ever made.

She has every pokemon card and toy every made

She has every Polly Pocket ever made

She has every EVERYTHING ever made.

She is a budding artist. LOTs of pictures and drawings and ??? :-)

I tried to clean her room yesterday. It certainly looks better – but everything is now in several large plastic bins stacked neatly on top of each other and under the bed as well.

Approximately 18 months ago – we moved. I was able to purge quite a lot back then by telling her “Oh – it must still be in a box somewhere” when she inquired about something. That won't work this time…

Also – her room is *very* small. Her closet was converted into shelves/desk space. All completely covered with “stuff”. She has a bunk bed and one tall dresser. Not much wall space left for any additional shelves.

I eagerly look forward to any suggestions you may have…

Thanks! :-)
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement