UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lsaunders One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75611  
Subject: How to Retire at 35 .... Date: 3/30/2000 2:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Fellow Fools,

I've been trying to locate a copy of Terhorst's book "How to Retire at 35". It's out of print, and I've got a couple of bookstores searching for it .... although so far to no avail.

Would anyone have an idea of where I can get a copy?
Thanks
Rosalita
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rkmacdonald Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20794 of 75611
Subject: Re: How to Retire at 35 .... Date: 3/30/2000 5:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I found a copy that you can buy on-line at http://dogbert.abebooks.com/abe/IList

-rkm

Author: ptsurmr Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20801 of 75611
Subject: Re: How to Retire at 35 .... Date: 3/30/2000 10:48 PM
I went to my local library. Since I live in a relatively small town, the library did not have it. However, they were able to obtain it within short order (1-2 weeks) via their participation in an "inter-library loan" program. If I recall correctly, this program basically allowed them to borrow books from thousands of participating libraries across the country.

This won't help you if you want to buy the book, but is great if you are just looking to read it (or if you want to read it while you are looking for a place to buy it).

BTW: I highly recommend this particular book!

PtSurMr

Author: tmackfool Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20803 of 75611
Subject: Re: How to Retire at 35 .... Date: 3/30/2000 10:58 PM
I did a quick title search at abebooks.com and found someone offering it. This is a network of independent booksellers and they seem to specialize in out-of-print books.

1. Paul Terhorst Cashing In On the American Dream How to Retire at 35 Toronto, Canada: Bantam Books, 1988 Straight/Tight. Very Good/Very Good. 4th. Hard Cover. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Book # 010558 US$ 25.00

Do the search at:

http://www.abebooks.com/

No connection with this site other than as customer.

Hope this helps.

Taylor

Author: AFRON Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20811 of 75611
Subject: Re: How to Retire at 35 .... Date: 3/30/2000 11:47 PM
HEY, ROSALITA. I WANT TO RETIRE BY 45 AND I AM NOW 24 YEARS OLD. RETIRING BY 35? THIS IS DEFINITELY INTERESTING TO ME. HERE IS A LINK FROM AMAZON.COM. COPY FROM HERE AND PASTE IN YOUR SEARCH TOOLBAR. IT WILL LEAD YOU TO THE BOOK OF THE SAME TITLE. GOOD LUCK!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/103-9432829-0079007

-AFRON

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement