Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5068  
Subject: How to Rule Your Retirement Date: 6/24/2004 2:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.fool.com/news/commentary/2004/commentary040624dg.htm?ref=btp
Print the post Back To Top
Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2588 of 5068
Subject: Re: How to Rule Your Retirement Date: 6/24/2004 11:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 16
Don't the rules frown on posting links to pure advertisements?

;-)

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2589 of 5068
Subject: Re: How to Rule Your Retirement Date: 6/24/2004 11:21 PM
Recommendations: 1
<<stolen from George Orwell's Animal Farm:>>

"Some are more equal than others."

which explains the inequality in applying/enforcing TMF Rules.

sunray
Betchya didn't try to FA that post, didya?

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2590 of 5068
Subject: Re: How to Rule Your Retirement Date: 6/25/2004 10:03 AM
Recommendations: 0
Betchya didn't try to FA that post, didya?

Well, no, because there are exceptions. For example, HURL often has links to pages that are nothing but pictures of advertising signs, and they fit perfectly with the theme of the board.

Author: foolkath Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2591 of 5068
Subject: Re: How to Rule Your Retirement Date: 6/27/2004 7:23 PM
Recommendations: 2
How to Rule YOUR Retirement:

Have enough money to cover basic expenses.

Have enough money to cover medical expenses.

Have enough money to cover unexpected expenses.

Have enough money to do fun things.

Continue to live below your means.

Author: nmckay Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2592 of 5068
Subject: Re: How to Rule Your Retirement Date: 6/28/2004 10:58 AM
Recommendations: 1
Thanks foolkath, What do I owe you?

nmckay

Author: foolkath Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2593 of 5068
Subject: Re: How to Rule Your Retirement Date: 6/28/2004 5:15 PM
Recommendations: 2
'Thanks foolkath, What do I owe you?'

nmckay

A dance.

Now that's ruling your retirement:

Free to dance every day.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement