No. of Recommendations: 0
How was the "Race for The Cure"? Hope you enjoy it and get a good work out too.

It went great and I'm gonna be a hurting unit in the morning if I don't soak tonight! ;) My post on Nancy's board, who I walked for this year.

Yellowstone will be crowded during that time, but if you stay in one of the cabins by the lakes and just go at your own pace it's not too bad. We were there in July also, toward the end of the month and it wasn't bad at all if you hit it during the weekdays and avoid the weekends.

You don't need any type of permit in Yellowstone unless you plan on camping and then you have to check in with the rangers to find the best areas that the bears and buffalo aren't in ;)

Also they re-introduced the Timber Wolve to the area and if you get lucky you might see one!

there is always a room in back seat to fit you in, just ask :)

Oh God, if I had the money to get there, I'd be gone!

Just so I could see my sister again and possibly my Mom, haven't seen them in 3 1/2 years
Print the post  

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.