UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SmokinLizard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 239  
Subject: Howdy Date: 5/21/2002 4:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Wow... no posts since 2/17?

What kinda winter'd y'all have up there anyway???

Seriously, (or as serious az I kin be, ennyway)...

I'm makin' a move to Huson inna couple weeks from down here near So.Cal. I just wanted to say "Hey!" to the Montana Fools before I got there (are there any of you left?)....mebbe we can hook up sometime fer some BBQ, eh?

Sooner!

§mokin£izard
www.slocm.com
Print the post Back To Top
Author: trapcook Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 228 of 239
Subject: Re: Howdy Date: 5/21/2002 7:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Well, I'm no longer a Montanan, but I still call it home. Born and raised in Lewistown, living in Vegas now.

Odd, I've never heard of Huson...where is that?

trap

Author: SmokinLizard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 229 of 239
Subject: Re: Howdy Date: 5/21/2002 8:47 PM
"...I've never heard of Huson...where is that?"

Accordin' to de map, she's 'bout 27 miles from Missoula...(which ah'd allas thunk wuz in Mississippi)

Gettin'StraightenedOutNow£izard

Author: trapcook Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 230 of 239
Subject: Re: Howdy Date: 5/22/2002 1:36 PM
Ah, well you're truly in the most beautiful part of the state, then. That area is awesome for outdoor viewing...you'll be right next to Glacier National Park, so go there the first chance you get. It blows Yellowstone away.

trap

Author: trapcook Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 231 of 239
Subject: Re: Howdy Date: 5/22/2002 1:36 PM
What the heck are you moving there for, anyway?

Author: SmokinLizard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 232 of 239
Subject: Re: Howdy Date: 5/22/2002 2:42 PM
Recommendations: 1
"What the heck are you moving there for, anyway? "

To see something that blows away Yellowstone, why else???

;0)

http://fireboards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=17253862

Author: trapcook Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 233 of 239
Subject: Re: Howdy Date: 5/23/2002 6:51 PM
Recommendations: 1
To see something that blows away Yellowstone, why else???

I'll rec that...

No, the reason that I ask is because there are so few jobs in Montana, it's a rarity when someone (especially someone that isn't a returning native) moves into Montana.

It really is gorgeous up there, and you are in arguably the prettiest area. Stay away from eastern Montana (anything east of my hometown of Lewistown), lest your eyes atrophy due to nothing to look at.

trap

Author: SmokinLizard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 234 of 239
Subject: Re: Howdy Date: 5/23/2002 9:48 PM
Recommendations: 2
"there are so few jobs in Montana, it's a rarity when someone (especially someone that isn't a returning native) moves into Montana."

I understand. However the job market looks, they that's there gotta eat, right?

I'm bankin' on BBQ... :0)

www.slocm.com

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement