Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Jon408 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 110  
Subject: Re: Wow.... Date: 4/21/2002 6:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
HTEI up huge on huge volume.....they put up good numbers, but methinks Constellation must be buying for this much volume to be happening.
Me happy!

You must be very very happy by now! I found your post by searching all message boards for "HTEI"...

There is no board for HTEI, and I am interested in the company since it occupies the same middleware integration space as sbyn, tibx, vitr, and webm.

Have you done any research on HTEI? I'd like to know more about them, but have not been able to pick up much information. I did find their corporate website, which is here: http://www.hteinc.com/
but not much other than that. From what I have found out they are a smaller company than the others I mentioned, and more specialized - working in the Govt. and Utilities area (from their masthead on the website, duh!).

Press releases so far this year include:

Naperville, IL, Upgrades to HTE's New NaviLine Interface to Maximize Functionality
April 18, 2002
Windows-based browser interface simplifies complex functions for end users

HTE Announces Better Than Expected 1st Quarter Profit and Raises Estimate for 2002 EPS to $0.55
April 17, 2002
First Quarter 2002 Profit and Revised EPS for 2002

HTE Initiates Additional Repurchase Program for 1,250,000 Shares
April 17, 2002
Board of Directors has authorized HTE to repurchase up to an additional 1,250,000 shares of its common stock.

America's Third Largest County Chooses HTE to Upgrade Operations and Enhance Citizen Services
March 27, 2002
HTE announces Nye County, NV, signs contract financial, community development and Click2Gov Internet access solution

Prescott Valley, AZ, Chooses HTE Financial, Utilities Software to Meet Demands of Growth
March 07, 2002
HTE announces Prescott Valley, AZ, signs contract for financial and utilities software

HTE Expands e-Government Portfolio with New Click2Gov™ Modules
February 28, 2002
HTE announces new Click2Gov modules for Business Licenses, Planning and Zoning and Parking Tickets

UCLA Chooses HTE's Mobile Data Browser to Give University Police Wireless Communication
February 21, 2002
HTE's Mobile Data Browser gives UCLA officers remote access to law enforcement databases

Del King Promoted to HTE Vice President, Public Safety and Justice Systems
February 20, 2002
HTE Promotes Del King to Vice President, Public Safety and Justice Systems

Historic Tippecanoe County Invests in Future with HTE Financial, Human Resources Software
February 14, 2002
Indiana county embraces Internet technology, expanded functionality

HTE Announces Better Than Expected 4th Quarter 2001 Profit and Projects an EPS of $0.50 for 2002
February 12, 2002
Fourth Quarter 2001 Profit and Projected EPS for 2002

Laramie, WY, Enters New Technology Era With HTE's Enterprise Software
January 09, 2002
HTE Inc. today announced it has signed a $1.6 million contract with the City of Laramie, WY, and the Laramie Police Department for the Web-browser-enabled versions of its integrated financial, utility management, public safety and justice applications.

Thought perhaps you could enlighten me.

Thanks,

Jon
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement