Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jeanpaulsartre Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 27  
Subject: Huit Clos Date: 3/3/1999 10:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1

Ma cherie Simone,

I think we should meet at the place near the thing we went to that time. How's next week shaping up?

And have you noticed that you are one of my favorite Fools yet?

jps
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CassWoman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8 of 27
Subject: Re: Huit Clos Date: 3/4/1999 11:18 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I think we should meet at the place near the thing we went to that time. How's next week shaping up?

Next week will be wonderful, mon cheri, and none too soon....

And have you noticed that you are one of my favorite Fools yet?

No, I hadn't noticed, but I will look. And though I haven't listed you as such here, which will be remedied immediately, know that you are far more than my Favorite Fool in my heart....

Simone

P.S. Think we can get Zing into the Top 25 sometime?

Author: LInvitee Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 27
Subject: Re: Huit Clos Date: 3/4/1999 12:56 PM
I think Simone likes to live on the edge. - Olga

Author: jeanpaulsartre Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10 of 27
Subject: Re: Huit Clos Date: 3/4/1999 2:51 PM
Recommendations: 1

I think Simone likes to live on the edge. - Olga

Il y a seullement une Simone.

Olga! Where have you been?

I know better than to be Fooled by the Simone poseur. Oh, sure, that other muddled one may have had a few moments over a few dozen drinks. But I am not easily Fooled! There is only one Simone.

That other brave soul, and flame to us all, Anais, should be showing up anytime soon.

jps

You cannot fault the flame if the moth flies too close...

Author: DBASimone Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11 of 27
Subject: Re: Huit Clos Date: 3/4/1999 3:34 PM
I know better than to be Fooled by the Simone poseur. Oh, sure, that other muddled one may have had a few moments over a few dozen drinks. But I am not easily Fooled! There is only one Simone.

La vraie Simone te verra dès que possible.....

Les imposteurs ne nous trouveraient jamais.

La Simone

Author: LInvitee Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 27
Subject: Re: Huit Clos Date: 3/4/1999 5:15 PM
Olga! Where have you been?

Minding two small penguins. A duty to which I should really return ... - Olga

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement