Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RustyMath Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 479  
Subject: Hunt for Gollum Date: 4/24/2009 4:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/04/hunt-gollum.html

I'm conflicted. On the one hand I'm a big fan of anything LOTR. On the other hand, I'm a TWX shareholder.

Rusty
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TheJTrain Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 478 of 479
Subject: Re: Hunt for Gollum Date: 4/24/2009 4:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
That's unassailably awesome, and I had no idea something like that was coming! I'm very excited to check it out on May 3!

As for conflicted, what's to be conflicted about? It's a fan-film and completely non-commercial. Don't the purposes of criticism, education, and, in this case, tribute all fall under Fair Use?

JT

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 479 of 479
Subject: Re: Hunt for Gollum Date: 4/24/2009 5:10 PM
I do not think it will stop anyone from going to see Peter Jackson's two Hobbit films which we still have to wait years for.

Fuskie
Who is just glad we are NOT getting an animated LotR series on Cartoon Network...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement