UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lenshapiro Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 169  
Subject: HYBRID METHOD Date: 10/12/1999 4:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I need details on how to calculate the Hybrid Method of IRA withdrawals. Also need to knows Pros & Cons of each variation: recalc for owner & term certain for survivor; and, the reverse: with term certain for owner & recalc for beneficiary. Which is used when?
Awaiting your reply.
Len
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rjm1 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 105 of 169
Subject: Re: HYBRID METHOD Date: 10/12/1999 6:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

I need details on how to calculate the Hybrid Method of IRA withdrawals. Also need to knows Pros & Cons of each
variation: recalc for owner & term certain for survivor; and, the reverse: with term certain for owner & recalc for beneficiary.
Which is used when?
Awaiting your reply.

Try Publication 590

http://www.irs.gov/forms_pubs/pubs/index.htm

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement