Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JeanDavid Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4784  
Subject: Hydrogen@home Date: 4/27/2008 5:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I signed up for this, thought they do not seem to have work units for me at the moment.

To join BOINC Fools, I have to go to the team's home page and select a "join this group" link that is not present. ???
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TheDreamer Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4767 of 4784
Subject: Re: Hydrogen@home Date: 4/28/2008 3:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I just clicked on the link in the Speed News report, and it seems alright (it refused to add me, because I'm already on the team). I don't recall where I found it, maybe I just modeled it after the other join team urls.

Ya, I think they are out of work at the moment....

The Dreamer.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement