Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Hello, my name's Chris, and I'm a nailbiter.

(Hi Chris!)

The notion of a manicure has come up in a couple of previous posts and I have to say that I'm mostly on Tom's side. It's just tough to imagine myself sitting down in a salon for a manicure.

That said, I know that both Dr. J and Michael Jordan used to get manicures on a regular basis when they were dominating the league in their respective NBA careers. Plus, I've heard from some people that once you get your nails looking good you're less likely to bite them.

So.....(deep breath)......let's say, hypothetically, that Tom and I decided to go in for manicures. Obviously we're not doing the nail polish or nail extensions or anything like that. Here are my two basic questions:

1. What does a guy get when he goes in for a manicure? What does one ask for?

2. For the women on this board, the last time you went in for a manicure, did you see ANY men getting one? For that matter, have you EVER?

Wiz
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement