Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I already did my part for Q1 2018.

Yeah, between 2 phones, a watch, Airpods, still yet another Apple TV, etc. We're in there too.

Got the Dick Tracy Apple Watch and absolutely love it!

One of the cool things I love about my Watch is that my can use my dual-login for work through it. I love that!
The only "complaint" I have is the red dot. Seriously, did Jony REALLY think that thing added to the look??? I love having the cellular, I just don't like that look.

When they had drastically different models of iPhone or Mac in the same size/packaging/style, they would make it a completely different color rather than some big red dot or similar. The iPhone/Mac would still have a gorgeous look, but you could tell by the color/size/shape that it was a specific new model. I love having the cellular, but I really wish they had decided to go with simply making the cellular version a different color or something. Personally, I really think the big red dot detracts from the aesthetic value a lot. It looks tacky and lazy to me.

Kathleen
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement