No. of Recommendations: 4
last night i thrice damned alan greenspam. he took all mushrooms off pizza dilivered to my house and then mind erased man at store to think i never ordered mushrooms. alan set my toaster up to high. alan loosens bolts in office chair quarter turn every month. alan sometimes ruffles peter jennings hair just before air time. alan leg wrestles sam donaldson every easter. alan plays pai gow in reno while wearing a red hair piece and a kenny logins concert shirt from 83 for luck. alan plays the jazz clarinet. alan is on the HO-scale side of the debate and thinks N-scale am for sissies.

itchypants
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement