UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (25) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: BlackOpsWarrior Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 90285  
Subject: Re: Isn't for-profit health care wonderful? Date: 11/10/2007 6:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
i believe medicare is all or none, but i live in a rural area and do have an obligation to treat sick people, something you probably wouldn't know much about

You are definitely not a real doctor. I don't know who you are, but a real doctor in your situation would be well-versed in whether or not Medicare requires you to treat Medicare patients, or whether that is optional. Since you complained about that, and all. How can you possibly say that you do not know what the Medicare regs require, yet claim to be a competent practitioner?

The fact that you live in a rural area, and presumably make in excess of $100k from your medical practice (implied by your failure to respond about this when asked), further indicates that in comparison to the patients you say you treat, you are relatively well-off.

In terms of treatment of sick people, I know that good and competent professionals, doctors or of any other kind, don't call other people "jerks" as you did to me and don't adopt such an arrogant attitude.

i hope either you or some of your family are on medicare. you can then go enjoy the best socialized, centrally healthcare has to offer.

In other words, what you're saying is that medicare patients get poor treatment from physicians. Yet you also have said a substantial part of your own alleged practice is medicare patients. Whom you treat poorly?

No legitimate, real doctor who believed in the Hippocratic oath would wish illness or poverty on another person. Yet you just did.

The reason I asked you whether it was mandatory for you to accept Medicare patients was because if it is not, and you don't like to have to do so, then you should not accept medicare patients as part of your practice. Especially someone like you, who apparently seems to believe that medicare patients do not deserve a high level of care, and whose idea of wishing someone else ill is to wish that they needed medical treatment while on medicare.

Your response was that you didn't even know whether or not as a physician you had to accept medicare patients. You sir do not appear to be what you claim to be.

read up on "CMS Medicare erythropoietin" on a google search and learn about some of the great advances causing our best biotech products to go underused and going back to the 1980's style of transfusion blood to cancer patients, causing shortages that any of us might suffer from if ever in a trauma in a time of a strained blood product.

This paragraph does not even make any sense. What is your point?

don't bother answering, read up and learn first.

Again, sir, I do not believe you are authentic. Your responses clearly indicate that you are not a medical doctor, certainly not one who has ever graduated from an accredited United States medical school.

You are clearly not an M.D. Are you a chiropractor, an osteopath, or perhaps a practitioner of homeopathy?
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (25) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement