UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Whomever One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35400  
Subject: I-Bond Rate in November, 2001 Date: 9/2/2001 7:42 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello, all. Can anyone fairly knowledgeable about I-bonds speculate on what the fixed rate component might be when it changes in November? Also, would you care to speculate on what the variable rate portion might be? I would like to buy more I-bonds right now but I was thinking I could wait until November if the rate might be higher. I realize this is all speculation but any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: euphoriant Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2050 of 35400
Subject: Re: I-Bond Rate in November, 2001 Date: 9/2/2001 7:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
My guess is that the rate will be lower.

e

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement