UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kaptbob Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35367  
Subject: I Bonds Date: 9/5/2001 2:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi, I have two question about I Bonds. 1. Can IBonds be held in a revocable trust? 2. What is the best time to purchase IBonds (Is there a semi-annual auction?) Thank you.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jrr7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2052 of 35367
Subject: Re: I Bonds Date: 9/5/2001 2:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I assume you are referring to the U.S. Savings Bonds, series I.

Definitive information about these bonds is available at www.savingsbonds.gov

1. Savings bonds, including I-bonds, can only be held by individuals.
2. The best time to purchase them is near the end of the month, as you will be deemed to have purchased them at the beginning of the month.

Savings bonds are sold continually at most banks, as well as online at www.savingsbonds.gov

Author: weidenufer Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2055 of 35367
Subject: Re: I Bonds Date: 9/6/2001 9:01 AM
While only individuals may own I Bonds, organizations may hold Series EEs. See the registration FAQ at www.savingsbonds.gov

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement