Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: joeanddana Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 45  
Subject: Re: Looks Like a Winner Date: 4/17/2000 7:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
i bought us lec (clec) last fall and the stock rose almost 60%. however the price fell with the recent market drop to below my purchase price. i expect it will rebound and will hold this stock for years, i expect, largely because of my research and my gut feeling.

my gut feeling comes from my personal experience with us lec. my company switched to us lec from bell atlantic last year and i am very impressed with them. their customer service is impeccable on all counts. thier ceo, ganatra, is everything i would want in a ceo. their local branch office is just coincidentally located in the same building as my small office and in speaking with employees at various levels/positions i get the feeling of commitment, pride, happiness and excitement about their company. i have also been approached by 2 of their competitors who want our business and i get none of those feelings from them.

i have learned in business that if you take care of your employees and your customers that they will take care of you. i believe that us lec has these same feelings and, combined with the leadership of richard aab and ganatra, this company should thrive.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement