Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: warbac9 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 44596  
Subject: i can Date: 7/25/2002 8:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
feel myself getting all hyper
from bullshiness
that sweaty feeling is not pleasant
dont think im fit to trade it out
lol

Print the post Back To Top
Author: JustThis Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19377 of 44596
Subject: Re: i can Date: 7/25/2002 8:47 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
that light at the end of the tunnel is looking like a train.

I doubt buyers even thought about the durables yesterday.

Author: warbac9 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19378 of 44596
Subject: Re: i can Date: 7/25/2002 8:49 AM
Recommendations: 2
http://www.flippers.com/images/Locomotive-front.JPG

Author: jazbo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19379 of 44596
Subject: Re: i can Date: 7/25/2002 8:50 AM
Recommendations: 2
stay tuned boyz and girlz
the fight begins in just 40 min.
don't touch that dial..

jaz

Author: jnk96 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19380 of 44596
Subject: Re: i can Date: 7/25/2002 8:52 AM
no matter how much the mkt zigs and zags...the final story that has been agreed upon will eventually be told - over valued stocks and a crappy economy

jnk - if it does bubble for a longer period of time, I will be somewhat shocked

Author: jazbo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19382 of 44596
Subject: Re: i can Date: 7/25/2002 8:54 AM
but, one haz to admit that
the bubble is Much smaller now.

true,
still a bubble but 7 trillion lighter.
and that's not small potatoes.

jaz

Author: jazbo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19389 of 44596
Subject: Re: i can Date: 7/25/2002 9:13 AM
Recommendations: 10
To suppose that the value of a common stock is determined by a corporation's earnings discounted by the relevant interest rate and adjusted for the marginal tax rate is to forget that people have burned witches, gone to war on a whim, risen to the defense of Joseph Stalin, and believed Orson Welles when he told them over the radio that the Martians had landed. --James Grant

Author: JustThis Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19390 of 44596
Subject: Re: i can Date: 7/25/2002 9:15 AM
that is classic.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement