UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1947849  
Subject: I could live in a hotel with that money! Date: 11/16/2012 1:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=...

Here is a good example of the gifts that Romney was discussing.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837414 of 1947849
Subject: Re: I could live in a hotel with that money! Date: 11/16/2012 1:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
$437 a month? No you couldn't. And this was county support. try again.

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837419 of 1947849
Subject: Re: I could live in a hotel with that money! Date: 11/16/2012 1:16 PM
Recommendations: 0
$437 a month? No you couldn't.

You don't believe the guy? Why?

And this was county support. try again.

Try again for what? Are you saying that there is no federal support for county programs like unemployment or tuition grants?

Author: Icemann11 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837453 of 1947849
Subject: Re: I could live in a hotel with that money! Date: 11/16/2012 2:36 PM
Actually, I was wondering about his reasoning powers and vocabulary after 2+ years of 'college'?????

Icemann

Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837463 of 1947849
Subject: Re: I could live in a hotel with that money! Date: 11/16/2012 2:45 PM
Your subject was that you could live in a hotel for a month on that money. I don't think so. Not in Minneapolis.

Are you saying that there is no federal support for county programs like unemployment or tuition grants?

Romney was talking about Obama's policies being gifts.

Obviously you and he would feel better to have all these people on the street, so that you wouldn't have to pay as much taxes. How Christian of you both!

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837511 of 1947849
Subject: Re: I could live in a hotel with that money! Date: 11/16/2012 3:58 PM
Here is a good example of the gifts that Romney was discussing.

Judge Judy: CASE DISMISSED !!

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837513 of 1947849
Subject: Re: I could live in a hotel with that money! Date: 11/16/2012 4:00 PM
My subject line was a quote from the defendant.

" Obviously you and he would feel better to have all these people on the street, so that you wouldn't have to pay as much taxes. How Christian of you both!"

Don't forget judge Judy.

Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837520 of 1947849
Subject: Re: I could live in a hotel with that money! Date: 11/16/2012 4:18 PM
Don't forget judge Judy.

She's as real as Stephen Colbert.

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837541 of 1947849
Subject: Re: I could live in a hotel with that money! Date: 11/16/2012 4:41 PM
Listen to this guy in the video as to why he is getting money.

It's not the person who gets money for rent and spends that money on rent that Romney thinks are getting gifts.

It's this guy.

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837548 of 1947849
Subject: Re: I could live in a hotel with that money! Date: 11/16/2012 4:51 PM
If you think her rant on that guy was an act you are wrong.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement