Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I didn't really like either room either but wonder if they just showed up badly on TV -- They both seemed more like stage sets than places to live in. If I had to chose, I'd take the one with paper on the walls.

I wondered about the couple in yellow, and sympathized with the woman. I expect that any number of times he's said "Trust me, I know what I'm doing" and she found out later that he really didn't know what he was doing. (Been there, so that's my take on it.) This, of course, was compounded by tiredness and stress. I didn't see the whole thing, but didn't her husband want to go to bed leaving a bunch of stuff undone? They don't stand a chance of going further and they're going to spend however many years they stay together arguing about where the blame lies. Actually she'll argue, he'll just tune out. And so it goes.

P.S. Chocolate syrup on the walls? I missed that. I live in New York and so my first thought is "roaches." These homes are in Florida and Florida's no slouch in the bug department. Hildi should have to wear a warning sign.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement