Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I disagree about the QB offering being sub par. However, we may be talking about two different things. The Quickbooks Payroll Service that I uses works quite well for our needs. This is the payroll service that is tied to the Quickbooks Online version not the desktop versions.

I was talking about the desktop version.

And I'm only basing my comments on the number of times I've had to correct payrolls for clients who used the QB desktop payroll module. Granted, many of the problems I had to fix were likely user errors. But given the OP apparently has no idea what to do with payroll, I suspect going the DIY route will be fraught with peril.

For someone who knows what they're doing, the QB payroll module may be adequate.

--Peter
Print the post  

Announcements

Disclaimer:
In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement