Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I do not know why it dropped, but it has obviously already recovered (which appears to be a decent payday for you--congrats).

These Chinese stocks are a wild ride. I still like JST for all the same reasons as before. The fact that it also continues to pay a dividend also helps. So far, their plan to increase revenue appears to be working. If the gas switches capture market share, and wind power doesn't fall off the radar screen, I think that JST will continue to perform well. Whether or not investors want to take a 'chance' on the Chinese small caps like JST, I don't know, but I believe eventually they will be popular again.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement