No. of Recommendations: 0
I do not think you have to worry about ticking anyone off. You seem to be on the side of creation which is also the board founders chosen side. So you already have a big in.
As for those of us that are in the other camp we do not mind if you take an open logical path to enlightening us (you will not be able to). It is when all we hear is the bible being read to us that we get 'ticked off'.
As for Science I was under the impression that they say that the world in its far distant past was totally covered with water. The practice with anthropoids is that the whole skeleton must be from the same individual. They are not supposed to use bones from different individuals. Lucy is an anthropoid.
With dinosaurs they will use bones from other dinosaurs when they are sure it is the same one.
As for evolution it is seen everyday. Viruses change all the time, they evolve and are becoming more resistant to medicine all the time. If that is not proof of evolution what is? How about my friends cat? It has six toes on all of its feet. If a mutuation that changes something and that change takes over that is a form of evolution. Since seeing that cat I have seen others with six toes. Evolution!
Carbon dating on the Shroud of Turin would not be accurate the shroud is too contaminated by foreign carbon particles.

Sorry for my counter rambling.

draco the unbeliever
draco the heretic
Print the post  

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.