No. of Recommendations: 2
I don't have an answer for you specifically. I only D/L quotes, not transactions. But when I had Q2K15 Prem. I used to have all kinds of problems on Win 7. Blue screens, quotes would jump all around picking up a price from the stock just above or below it. Other stuff I can't remember and I was holding out for the 3 year UG to 2018.

It just got to be too much having to correct all the time & I upgraded to @2K17 Prem. I am glad I didn't wait. I haven't had one issue with 2K17, no more blue screens, quotes are correct. I just think 2K15 versions of Quicken just sucked more than others on a Win 7 machine.

I did run the QClean UI utility to get rid of all of Q2K15 and its errant Q folders stuck here & there, before installing Q2K17.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
I don't have an answer for you specifically. I only D/L quotes, not transactions. But when I had Q2K15 Prem. I used to have all kinds of problems on Win 7. Blue screens, quotes would jump all around picking up a price from the stock just above or below it. Other stuff I can't remember and I was holding out for the 3 year UG to 2018.

It just got to be too much having to correct all the time & I upgraded to @2K17 Prem. I am glad I didn't wait. I haven't had one issue with 2K17, no more blue screens, quotes are correct. I just think 2K15 versions of Quicken just sucked more than others on a Win 7 machine.

I did run the QClean UI utility to get rid of all of Q2K15 and its errant Q folders stuck here & there, before installing Q2K17.
Print the post Back To Top
Advertisement