I don't have the answer to that--I am in the same quandry. I am sitting here on December 7 trying to figure out what to do. I need a loss before the end of the year, but not that much of a loss. What I think I am going to do is to wait until the end of the auction (which if I understand it is December 13) and then sell immediately if the regular market price goes up. I am selling simply because I need a loss and I want to get out of naked shares as I approach retirement--I need income generation, which Agilent isn't. Sharon
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Ma