Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I don't know the makret had a nice upswing today, still down overall in my portfolio (thanks to PSIX and TTPA) I know wish I had stuck in more cash into this stock but I just tossed what spare change I collect (makes for a better profit margin, sometimes) I took that tip from one of the Fool's Books. about 75$ in change jar cashed in, and using buyandhold.com I moved into stocks

But back on track after my life story, it seems there was double the avg today at around 13,800 rather than the avg 7,000 shares...plus Yahoo's research shows 12 month target price of $18.. we have met that..

anyhow lets see how this thing does. If it ever sees around 14-15$ again I think I am going to buy a few more shares..

Hope it isn't to wierd for a guy that only has 75$ worth of RVWD and follows it this close, but I look at it as learning for when I do have a few thousand to spend in the market.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement