UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: xtn Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308881  
Subject: I guess everyone is debt free! Date: 6/12/2012 11:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
There has not been a post to this board in almost 24 hours. I remember when there used to be a few hundred every day and it was hard to keep up. Now it's a waste land.

xtn
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tconi Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305273 of 308881
Subject: Re: I guess everyone is debt free! Date: 6/14/2012 9:49 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
there are only about a couple dozen people left here anyway.

it may look like more but plenty of them are swimdad, and i think there are only really 3 or 4 on PA, they just have lots of doppels....

peace & ghost towns
t

to keep this on topic and in the interests of disclosure - I have a mortgage, use credit cards every day, pay off balances once a week.

Author: greenvillewolf Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305275 of 308881
Subject: Re: I guess everyone is debt free! Date: 6/14/2012 3:37 PM
Recommendations: 0
I noticed too that thigs had slowed down.

Author: llamalluv Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305286 of 308881
Subject: Re: I guess everyone is debt free! Date: 6/16/2012 1:23 PM
I read CC/CC every time I come to fool.com, but there's not a lot to say.

Author: Allisonh2 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305300 of 308881
Subject: Re: I guess everyone is debt free! Date: 6/18/2012 1:50 PM
I'm still here, but don't have much to say as my credit card payments are dwindling down every month! But I still like to read this board!

Author: synchronicityII Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305314 of 308881
Subject: Re: I guess everyone is debt free! Date: 6/18/2012 3:58 PM
I owe (by the standards of most here, I suspect) scads on my CC's. Feel free to discuss.

-synchronicity

Author: hamsmyname Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305315 of 308881
Subject: Re: I guess everyone is debt free! Date: 6/18/2012 5:02 PM
that, sir, is shameful

Author: bill343 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305344 of 308881
Subject: Re: I guess everyone is debt free! Date: 6/20/2012 9:28 AM
Are you perhaps harbouring any deeply enscounced hostilities toward anyone, parents, siblings, elementary school teachers, that you might want to explore, to see if you can thereby break free of this troubling behavior?

From what I observe elsewhere, you are an otherwise exemplary individual.

This is a disconcerting incongruity.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement