UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757492  
Subject: I Had No Idea Sequestration Would be So Bad Date: 2/28/2013 7:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u...

Maxine Waters: 'Over 170 Million Jobs Could Be Lost' Due To Sequestration.
----------------------------------------------------
....and with that, the democrats have officially jumped the shark.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 673446 of 757492
Subject: Re: I Had No Idea Sequestration Would be So Bad Date: 2/28/2013 8:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
'Over 170 Million Jobs Could Be Lost' Due To Sequestration

Meh. Obama saved or created at least that many through the sheer force of his awesomeness.

Author: mcbdds Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 673447 of 757492
Subject: Re: I Had No Idea Sequestration Would be So Bad Date: 2/28/2013 8:12 PM
Recommendations: 0
...and with that, the democrats have officially jumped the shark 2828

The " shark jump " moment for me was when Bill Clinton used Monica as a cigar holder...but that's just me.

mcb

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 673448 of 757492
Subject: Re: I Had No Idea Sequestration Would be So Bad Date: 2/28/2013 8:17 PM
Recommendations: 3
By the way, that looks like 117% unemployment.

Author: grouse100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 673452 of 757492
Subject: Re: I Had No Idea Sequestration Would be So Bad Date: 2/28/2013 8:50 PM
Recommendations: 7
Oh its less than that, its spread across 57 states

Author: THEMATHISNEAR Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 673453 of 757492
Subject: Re: I Had No Idea Sequestration Would be So Bad Date: 2/28/2013 9:55 PM
Recommendations: 2
Maxine Waters: 'Over 170 Million Jobs Could Be Lost' Due To Sequestration.

I think she might have meant 'if Obama got re-elected'. That kind of mistake happens all the time.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement