UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: GekkoII Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 381  
Subject: I Hate You Key West... Date: 2/23/2001 7:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Portland, ME (04112)
as reported at Portland, ME. Last updated Friday, February 23, at 6:51 AM Eastern Standard Time
17 °F
Light Snow
Feels Like 4 °F
Wind: From the North at 8 mph
Dew Point: 13 °F
Humidity: 80 %
Visibility: 1.75 miles
Barometer: 30.08 inches and steady
UV Index: 0

Key West, FL
as reported at Key West, FL. Last updated Friday, February 23, at 6:53 AM Eastern Standard Time
72 °F
Partly Cloudy
Feels Like N/A
Wind: From the Northeast at 12 mph
Dew Point: 68 °F
Humidity: 87 %
Visibility: Unlimited
Barometer: 30.10 inches and steady
UV Index: 0
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Hunzi Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 249 of 381
Subject: Re: I Hate You Key West... Date: 2/23/2001 10:21 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I love Key West.

I went there a few times as a kid, for swim meets and sea camp (actually that was farther up the keys).

I haven't been back as an adult yet, but I'll get there.

Always ;-)
Hunzi

Author: GekkoII Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 250 of 381
Subject: Re: I Hate You Key West... Date: 2/23/2001 10:28 AM
I honeymooned there a couple of years ago. Just spent a few weeks going up and down the keys...I love it too. I'm going to Miami after the bar for a little R & R next week and hope to hit the keys a little...

-Gekko II

Author: cmorford Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 251 of 381
Subject: Re: I Hate You Key West... Date: 2/23/2001 12:52 PM
Gekko II said: I'm going to Miami after the bar for a little R & R next week and hope to hit
the keys a little...

Ya know, I lived in Miami for 15 years...

I guess the fun wore off, but I just don't have the attraction for it that I used to...

If my daughter didn't live there I'd probably never go back....

Except as a stopover on my sailing adventures...

Chuck

Author: Hunzi Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 252 of 381
Subject: Re: I Hate You Key West... Date: 2/23/2001 1:44 PM
Recommendations: 1
I grew up in Miami. I can look back and be nostalgic about it, but I know I'd never want to live there again now.

I sure do miss the beach house on Biscayne Bay though.

Always ;-)
Hunzi

Author: GekkoII Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 254 of 381
Subject: Re: I Hate You Key West... Date: 2/23/2001 7:06 PM
although i like parts of miami and dislike others, i am happy to go anywhere with a beach and a bar right now since i am struggling through a ridiculous maine winter!!!

-Gekko II

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement