No. of Recommendations: 0
I have another anecdotal channel check...I was at Philadelphia International Airport last week and I had a few hours before my flight. In the terminal, there was a food court with about 15 or so restaurants. The busiest by far were two sit down places where you could get a drink with dinner, and the busiest was an expensive and trendy restaurant (eg., $16 for a regular burger). It looked like every table and bar stool was taken, and there was a line waiting for a seat.

The other spots in the food court barely had any customers...except Chipotle! There must have been a line about 30 people long. It was moving fairly fast, but I opted for a burger at Smashburger. When I go to Philly, I want something greasy, fatty and unhealthy!

Ted
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement