Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: ChurchyLaFemme Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 11198  
Subject: Re: Eleven-year anniversary Date: 3/14/2009 11:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I have finally mastered the secret of a good vacuum cleaner--hire a cleaning person who has one!

Ah, but the problem with that solution is that it requires income to outsource the job. My way allows the income to be used to pay for things that don't suck, like maybe a trip to the UK this fall to ride behind the world's newest steam locomotive: http://www.pathfindertours.co.uk/Steam.htm#Tour101009CMT

You just need to find a job that you can do lying down. Plumber, maybe?

I was thinking more along the lines of mattress tester.

They are GORGEOUS! But I must ask...how does one "acquire" a grandchild? Heck, if there's a secret to it that doesn't entail having children of your own, sign me up!!!!!!

Glad to see you again, Churchy. By the way, why did you change your name, and why did you choose that one?

Hugs,
Barbara

You either gotta have 'em yourself or marry some guy who already has them. It's the only way.

As for the name change, I used to love reading the late Walt Kelley's "Pogo" comic strip. Churchy La Femme was the turtle.

Churchy attacking Howland Owl for reminding him it's Friday the 13th:
http://tinyurl.com/adusst

Hugs to you to.

Churchy
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement