I have had 200 shares of BONZ since Dec. 2003.I marked it "Sell" several weeks ago waiting to reduce my loss.Now it jumped more than 2 Dollars and will be acquired by Biomet.I am confused as much as you are.As I follow NAIC's Stock Selection Guide and with earning estimates of $0.80 per share, the stock is in the "Buy" range.So, I will wait to see what will happen even though if I sell now I will make $300.Even so, If you are in doubt, sell if you will make a profit.Hisham
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Ra