I have no fundamentals to back my take on things (and I'm not even sure why it's going down beyond just general market malaise and sub-prime worries), but while I believe JCP is a good LT investment, I also believe in protecting profit. I've thus got a stop sell order in if it hits 70 to take some of our money and run. I'll leave some of our investment intact and see where it goes from here, but if it continues to go down I'll sell the rest before it hits my entry point of $58/share.Your situation... that's a tough one. Hold it and hope it doesn't go down anymore, or sell and cut your losses? I'm afraid my friend I can't answer that one for you.
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Ma