UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 744610  
Subject: I hope sequester happens Date: 2/15/2013 12:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 17
Big Defense cuts are a good thing.

As China, Iran, and Russia bolster their offenses, it's high time Europe wakes up to a world that maybe, one day won't have an American security guarantee.

Not to mention, 800,000 pentagon 'workers' could get laid off, or shortened work week and less pay.

Northern Virginia and Maryland? Pay a price. You deserve it.

Obama 2012.

As John Kreese of the Cobra Kai would say... "no mercy".

JediG
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671631 of 744610
Subject: Re: I hope sequester happens Date: 2/15/2013 12:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
The sequester is one third of one percent of the size of our economy and the left is acting like the world is ending. This country is friggin' doomed.

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671632 of 744610
Subject: Re: I hope sequester happens Date: 2/15/2013 12:27 PM
The sequester is one third of one percent of the size of our economy and the left is acting like the world is ending

And these "cuts" are based upon baseline budgeting. Spending will still go up.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671635 of 744610
Subject: Re: I hope sequester happens Date: 2/15/2013 12:42 PM
Recommendations: 1
Not to mention, 800,000 pentagon 'workers' could get laid off, or shortened work week and less pay. Northern Virginia and Maryland? Pay a price. You deserve it. Obama 2012. As John Kreese of the Cobra Kai would say... "no mercy".

I know a lot of defense workers in CA. When they start pissin' 'n moaning, I'll simply ask, "Did you vote for Owebama?"

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671647 of 744610
Subject: Re: I hope sequester happens Date: 2/15/2013 1:32 PM
Recommendations: 6
. This country is friggin' doomed

So be it.

But would rather take punishment NOW with hopes it wakes up what's left of real America and maybe, things can get repaired once again.

Otherwise, the doom will be permanent just the way Obama and the Faculty Lounge want.

JediG

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671648 of 744610
Subject: Re: I hope sequester happens Date: 2/15/2013 1:34 PM
Hopefully it happens.

Let Caliphornia get 12% LESS in state income taxes from those defense workers.

Ditto MD and Virginia.

By then more illegals will be in those states, enjoying all sorts of benefits thanks to Obama.

More spending, less revenue.

All 3 states deserve it. It's time people feel the 'benefits' of their vote.

JediG

Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671649 of 744610
Subject: Re: I hope sequester happens Date: 2/15/2013 1:34 PM
Not to mention, 800,000 pentagon 'workers' could get laid off, or shortened work week and less pay.

Northern Virginia and Maryland? Pay a price. You deserve it.
------------------

Well, at least rush hour won't be so bad. <g>

arrete

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671650 of 744610
Subject: Re: I hope sequester happens Date: 2/15/2013 1:35 PM
Recommendations: 0

arrete
Yep!

Restaurants, the ones that stay in business, will be less crowded.

Tons of benefits.

For some. giggle.

JediG

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671655 of 744610
Subject: Re: I hope sequester happens Date: 2/15/2013 2:27 PM
Recommendations: 0
Hopefully if Obama does lay them off their extra day off is Friday.

I prefer going to movies during the daytime during the week partially cause it's cheaper, and partially, cause they are at work and the theaters are nice and quiet that way.

*sigh* so hard navigating these troubled waters lol

Jedig

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671673 of 744610
Subject: Re: I hope sequester happens Date: 2/15/2013 3:07 PM
Recommendations: 5

arrete
Yep!

Restaurants, the ones that stay in business, will be less crowded.

Tons of benefits.

For some. giggle.

JediG
--------------
Another added benefit for restaurants in the area, an increase in the minimum wage and Obamacare, think of the prosperity!

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671674 of 744610
Subject: Re: I hope sequester happens Date: 2/15/2013 3:10 PM
Recommendations: 5
Another added benefit for restaurants in the area, an increase in the minimum wage and Obamacare, think of the prosperity

Then add in unemployment benefits and food stamps and we're on the verge of an economic tsunami!!!

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671685 of 744610
Subject: Re: I hope sequester happens Date: 2/15/2013 3:46 PM
Recommendations: 2
Then add in unemployment benefits and food stamps and we're on the verge of an economic tsunami!!!

If we would just raise the unemployment benefit and extend it to all folks that are our of work, do you have any idea how much tax revenue that would generate?

All of our problems would be solved

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671688 of 744610
Subject: Re: I hope sequester happens Date: 2/15/2013 4:01 PM

If we would just raise the unemployment benefit and extend it to all folks that are our of work, do you have any idea how much tax revenue that would generate?

All of our problems would be solved
----------------------------
Sure none of Obama's ideas work in the real world, but he speaks like Lincoln.....or something.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671691 of 744610
Subject: Re: I hope sequester happens Date: 2/15/2013 4:20 PM
----------------------------
Sure none of Obama's ideas work in the real world, but he speaks like Lincoln.....or something.

Lincoln did sort of have big ears.

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671693 of 744610
Subject: Re: I hope sequester happens Date: 2/15/2013 4:23 PM
Recommendations: 2
Lincoln did sort of have big ears

Did Lincoln ever eat dog?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement