UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 734838  
Subject: I just thought up a new board name Date: 2/23/2013 9:53 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
and of course, I think it's brilliant so I will share before I head off to shower, dress, go to doggie related thing and then a program thingie in the afternoon.....busy day and a rainy one here too.

Here's the new name for an alternative board that is:

Cat's Den

and you know who would be posting her delightful stories from her small town and we would all chew the fat.

ahhhhh....peaceful and engaging conversation....I sure do need more of it.

later gators

LuckyDog
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 672779 of 734838
Subject: Re: I just thought up a new board name Date: 2/23/2013 8:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
"Cat's Den

and you know who would be posting her delightful stories from her small town and we would all chew the fat.

later gators

LuckyDog "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would not commit unless there was a bit more information about the
fat chewing.

Largely a question about where - and from whom - you would be extracting
said fat.

Howie52

The method of extraction also might influence the number of folks
lurking.

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 672799 of 734838
Subject: Re: I just thought up a new board name Date: 2/24/2013 10:28 AM
Recommendations: 0
"Cat's Den

later gators

LuckyDog "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would not commit unless there was a bit more information about the
fat chewing.

Largely a question about where - and from whom - you would be extracting
said fat.

Howie52

The method of extraction also might influence the number of folks
lurking.
Howie

more than likely zero.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement