No. of Recommendations: 1
I keep mine on the computer. Hard to lose that way!

Don't be too sure about that. ;)

Anyway, I have a list. It's on a big white board that I bought at Walmart. I just write stuff on there when I think of it, and wipe it off when it gets done. It doesn't include everything though, and it's not exactly prioritized other than, this thing needs to be done before I can do this other thing. More like a plan of action than a list. Guess that comes from my construction planning background.

I did lie down, with the TV on. I was doing pretty well till dad showed up with the mail. In it was a bill from my Dr's office for office visits that the insurance didn't pay for. So then my brain wouldn't let me stay where I was. I had to figure out why they didn't pay it. Rather than call them, I sent them and Email. I will have to call the Dr's office tomorrow and have them fax me copies of the bills, so I can either re-submit them to the insurance or at least see why they weren't paid.

I have a sneaking suspicion that they consider them mental health care, (even though I went to my PCP) and are not paying them on those grounds. So now I have another bill for $90.00 that I can't pay.

I haven't paid my phone bill for this month, I owe the Lawyer $125 for taking care of the tickets, and now I have this one. On top of having to fill my meds again next week.

It really iritates me the Pfizer won't give me free meds because I have health insurance, but my health insurance won't pay for them because they are considered mental health. (I keep picturing the Merry-go-round in the Ray Bradbury story "Something Wicked This Way Comes."

Even if I get the job, I will not be making as much as I am getting from unemployment at this point. Although if I work less than 4 days a week I can get partial unemployment. Problem is, if they take out taxes, SSI, etc, I'll probably be making less working, than if I stayed on the unemployment.

"Trapped! Trapped like a rat in a cage!!" (what movie is that from?)

Anyway, I guess I should go find something to make for dinner, and try to get at least one thing done today.

Lady I, just can't win.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement