Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: StuyvesantGrad70 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2356  
Subject: Re: I'm in Date: 10/19/2012 9:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I like the idea of narrowing the list by selecting high CAP rating candidates. However, I would toss out companies with too much debt and a very short history. So here's my 10 minute review of your picks:

IDDC Interdigital Inc
develops wireless technologies that are at the core of mobile devices, networks, and services
debt/equity 0.48 Pass
Incorporated 1972, Public since 1981. Pass

CJES C&J Energy Services
rapidly growing independent provider of premium hydraulic fracturing and coiled tubing services debt/equity
0.45 Pass
Founded in 1997 Pass

TNAV TeleNav Inc
provides personalized navigation and location based services.
debt/equity 0 Pass
stock chart is only 2 years. Fail

MANT ManTech International
provides technologies and solutions for national security programs
debt/equity 0.18 Pass
Founded in 1968 Pass

GTAT GT Advanced Technologies
provides polysilicon production technology and crystalline ingot growth systems, and related photovoltaic (PV) manufacturing services for the solar industry worldwide.
debt/equity 0.42 Pass
founded in 1994 Pass

PDLI PDL BioPharma
pioneered the humanization of monoclonal antibodies and, by so doing, enabled the discovery of a new generation of targeted treatments for cancer and immunologic diseases.
debt/equity 0 Pass
incorporated 1986 Pass

CSCO Cisco
Internet protocol based networking and other products related to the communications and IT industries
debt/equity 0.32 Pass
Incorporated 1964 Pass

DLX Deluxe Corp
provides printed products, forms, and marketing solutions to small businesses and financial institutions
debt/equity 2.07 Fail
Founded in 1915 Pass

DLB Dolby Labs
licenses technologies that enhance sound quality or enable surround sound.
debt/equity 0 Pass
The first film with Dolby sound was A Clockwork Orange (1971). Pass

HFC HollyFrontier Corp
among the largest independent petroleum refiners in the United States
debt/equity 0.24 Pass
Incorporated in 1947 and 1949. Pass
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Apple

Apple and Ninety Years Ago
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement