No. of Recommendations: 0
i looked at Roth IRA a while back, but I was above the income limits, unless they've increased recently. I will have to check again.

If you are above the income limits for a Roth IRA, you may want to double-check your 401k contribution limits. If you are a highly compensated employee, you may be prevented from contributing the full amount to your 401k anyway due to a lack of participation by lower income employees.

Who thinks if this was the case you would have received a letter, however...
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.