UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1932562  
Subject: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/3/2012 9:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 57
He's against sending jobs overseas.
He's against cutting Medicare.
He's against tax cuts.
He's in favor of stronger regulation of Wall Street.

Where's this guy been?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820756 of 1932562
Subject: Re: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/3/2012 10:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
"He's against sending jobs overseas.
He's against tax cuts.

Where's this guy been?"

Through the looking glass.

Ken

Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820816 of 1932562
Subject: Re: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/3/2012 11:17 PM
Recommendations: 0
Where's the Romney been? Waiting under the Etch-A-Sketch....

Author: JohnEBgood Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820860 of 1932562
Subject: Re: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/4/2012 12:36 AM
Recommendations: 2
I love the new Romney!

Enjoy him while you can. There are several models in stock, and we'll probably seen them before the election.

Jack

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820874 of 1932562
Subject: Re: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/4/2012 1:09 AM
He's against sending jobs overseas.
He's against tax cuts.

And I forgot the biggest one of all: he's for Big Bird!!!

Author: saunafool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820893 of 1932562
Subject: Re: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/4/2012 5:28 AM

That really sums it up, though.

Romney is all for Big Bird, but he wants to kill it.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820912 of 1932562
Subject: Re: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/4/2012 7:45 AM
"Romney is all for Big Bird, but he wants to kill it. "

Yeah, cutting public broadcasting - that'll save the country.

Geesh!

Ken

Author: RetiredVermonter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820947 of 1932562
Subject: Re: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/4/2012 9:18 AM
ROmney should be FOR PBS, as long as Jim Lehrer moderates his debates with President Obama!

Talk about a useless clown, Lehrer had NO control over what happened.

Vermonter

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820983 of 1932562
Subject: Re: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/4/2012 10:02 AM
That really sums it up, though.

Romney is all for Big Bird, but he wants to kill it.

It was a magical performance. A very convincing $2 billion - $5 billion / $716 million = 12 million jobs act.

After sleeping on it, I can sort of see why Obama was so flummoxed. Romney sounded great, but made no sense. He contradicted himself and pulled the Rovian trick of attacking your opponent for having your weakness.

How to do debate crazy without calling it crazy? Obama's always been way too polite, preferring petulance to pugilism. And petulance from a president comes across really, really poorly.

Obama should have seen it coming. Fail.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821057 of 1932562
Subject: Re: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/4/2012 12:01 PM
Vermonter:"ROmney should be FOR PBS, as long as Jim Lehrer moderates his debates with President Obama!

Talk about a useless clown, Lehrer had NO control over what happened.

Vermonter

---

Heh heh...when Obama fails, the left always BLAMES someone ELSE!...hilarious

It was a debate..a true debate between the two candidates. They rebutted each others statements. It was give and take.

Obama failed miserably. He pouted. He looked down most of the time, clueless without his TOTUS and pre planned regurtitated campaign one liners and an audience cheering anything he said.

He stumbled.....it was 'fair share' wealth redistribution...oops..no he tried to 'correct that'....

He got blasted time and time again.

An no, Bain didn't export jobs......it created tens of thousands of them.....

And true, Obama is cutting 780 billion from seniors Medicare....and imposing a TRILLION dollars, according to the CBO, in new taxes to fund health care subsidies for the welfare weenies and queenies.

A trillion dollars in new tax on the middle class. Yepper...that's ObamaCAre....

Just who did you think was going to pay for it?

t.

Author: saunafool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821066 of 1932562
Subject: Re: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/4/2012 12:10 PM
A trillion dollars in new tax on the middle class. Yepper...that's ObamaCAre....

Thank you for pointing out another area where Obama failed to defend himself. Romney had the same provision--that uninsured need to pay a fee--in Romneycare. Yet, Obama just sat there and let Romney tie that rock around his neck.

Read the board tele--you'll find few liberals blaming anyone but Obama for his dismal performance. Sure Lehrer didn't help. Sure, Romney seemed to show up with a plan unlike what he's been talking about for the past 5 years. Tough luck for Obama. To quote Old School--"That's how you debate."

Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821115 of 1932562
Subject: Re: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/4/2012 1:17 PM
Where's this guy been?

Saying prayers so Jews can go to heaven, too, comes to mind.

Author: kenora Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821160 of 1932562
Subject: Re: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/4/2012 2:50 PM
Will the REAL Mit Romney please stand up!

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821164 of 1932562
Subject: Re: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/4/2012 3:01 PM
Will the REAL Mit Romney please stand up!

I wouldn't worry much, Obama is going to hit his stride, it is just that he has had a few bad years

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821175 of 1932562
Subject: Re: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/4/2012 3:26 PM
"Romney sounded great, but made no sense."

In that sense, he has been consistent. Consistently.

Author: CM001 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821273 of 1932562
Subject: Re: I love the new Romney! Date: 10/4/2012 8:59 PM

Uh oh! I thought at last we had someone to stand up against Big Bird. NO? Is he or against?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement