Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I *love* to cook for other people, and I really like it when I hit on something that someone likes - I get a ton of satisfaction out of it.

I can relate! I HATE cooking just for me and for the past few years have lived too far from friends and family to cook very much. I am loving having a reason to cook again.

I've been quite lucky that lately I've had someone to cook for on occasion and have gotten pretty good responses on dinner. :) I haven't gotten brave enough to start experimenting on him yet...

<G> Sounds like you have someone that appreciates good tasting food. I say go for it...just start with small experiments first. ;-)

After all...isn't life just one experiment after another <G>

StarWarrior-Rie
experimenting and experiencing live since 19..not gonna say, nopenopenope
Print the post  

Announcements

Live Video Event Monday!
The GP team is hosting a live video event on Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Don't worry if you can't make it — we'll have a replay and a transcript. Click for more!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement