UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 734584  
Subject: I love to count Date: 10/9/2012 2:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 17
The Obama Big Bird ad (which the producers of Sesame Street asked him to remove, so watch it quick)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/big-bird...

The republican comeback:
http://battlegroundwatch.com/2012/10/09/the-campaign-count/

arrete - The Count is one of my favorites.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647891 of 734584
Subject: Re: I love to count Date: 10/9/2012 2:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I've been following politics since 1968 and this Big Bird ad takes the cake for the lamest poltical ad I have ever seen. Trivial.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647892 of 734584
Subject: Re: I love to count Date: 10/9/2012 2:21 PM
I've been following politics since 1968 and this Big Bird ad takes the cake for the lamest poltical ad I have ever seen. Trivial.
----------------------------------------------------
I think the hugging the garbage man ad was even lamer.

Author: twopairfullhouse Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647893 of 734584
Subject: Re: I love to count Date: 10/9/2012 2:21 PM

I think Big Bird could be significant (er, big?), but not in the way the leftists do. Big Bird is a perfect symbol of dependency. Decades of subsidy that lead to... more dependence, not less. Sesame Street is hugely profitable, but somehow can't survive without subsidy? Also, Mark Steyn is right -- if we can't cut off Big Bird, what hope do we have of fixing the really big things like Medicare?

And notice, no one dares answer the real question Mitt asked, which is, "Is this really so vital that we need to borrow from China to fund it?"

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647895 of 734584
Subject: Re: I love to count Date: 10/9/2012 2:25 PM
I think the hugging the garbage man ad was even lamer.

It does run a strong second

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement