Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I make one very similar except I use a fatter beef and no water, however my usual variation is after mixing flatten it out put on a layer of procuitto and a layer of provelone and roll it up.

Growing up we used a fatter beef. I switched over to extra lean beef years ago. Procuitto and provelone, sounds delicious!

Rav
Will probably make one soon, even though a certain someone will have to have something else. How I've put up cooking for someone that hates meatloaf, beans, southwestern dishes, and pizza for so long escapes me.

Escapes me too...my family, and friends know that if they want to eat at my home they had better be prepared for anything...I could not and would not put up with someone extremely picky...nopenopenope

StarWarrior-Rie
grateful StarFire likes a bit of adventure in eating...
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement