UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PoodleLover Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 6270  
Subject: I miss Colorado... Date: 10/29/2011 3:25 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Say hi to the next snowflake for me, will ya?

<<www.goingoutforaraintantomorrow.pl>>
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LLRinCO Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6225 of 6270
Subject: Re: I miss Colorado... Date: 10/29/2011 3:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
How about the nearest snow pile?? Guessing Wednesday's snow fall will last until Monday, when the high will be in the 60s.

Author: PoodleLover Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6226 of 6270
Subject: Re: I miss Colorado... Date: 10/29/2011 3:36 AM
Poor substitute. Come on, I spent 20 years in CoSp and mostly what we get here in the PNW is just wet. Just catch one on the tounge for me...

I will say we did have ~20 days of snow back in 08' that put 24"+ on the ground... but it was so different than the dry CO snow. Stuck around for a couple weeks. With the 70'+ trees we have in WA there are some very different views with the white stuff.

http://moorefoto.smugmug.com/Misc-Images/Lens-Samples/MF-Ste...

<<www.justrevivingthissortadeadboard.pl>>

Author: SirYoda Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6227 of 6270
Subject: Re: I miss Colorado... Date: 10/29/2011 9:46 AM
You could always hike to the top of Mt Rainer!!

We had 3+ inches here on Wed-Thurs, but it's pretty much all melted. Should be 60+ today and melt the rest of it.....

Yoda

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement